and PUBLISH-iT PRO
Publish newsletters, brochures, journals, bulletins,
Download | Register | Reviews
NEW: PUBLISH-iT PRO will create PDF files for your
newsletters, brochures, catalogs, reports, and publications.
Why pay $120 for Microsoft Publisher and $215 for
Adobe Acrobat (to generate PDF files) when you can get the same results with Publish-iT
PRO for only $35. You just saved $300!
Need to create a newsletter, brochure, or other multipage
publication? PUBLISH-iT is the full-featured Windows desktop-publishing program that
combines the best features of graphics, word processing and desktop publishing packages
Flexible Publication capabilities.
- Create multi-page documents in a wide variety of formats,
including portrait, landscape, and booklet.
- Create business cards and greeting cards.
- Create PDF documents (with the registered version of Publish-iT
PRO) that preserve all formatting and graphics, even when you email them or post
them on your web site. Even your Macintosh and UNIX users will be able to view and
- Automatically flow text around pictures and graphics.
- Arrange text and graphics in any way you want.
- Master Background pages allow you to establish a
consistent look for your entire publication.
- Easily edit and rearrange pages.
Powerful Text capabilities for eye-catching announcements
- Over 100 special text effects, such as 3D, gradient, and shadow.
- Rotate, arch, wave and warp/reshape effects (including the Star Wars receding title
- Stretch fonts to be wider or taller than standard Windows fonts.
- Apply textures (like oak, marble) and pictures to text.
- Place text, graphics, and pictures anywhere on the page.
- Templates and examples.
- Automatic Spelling Checker checks as you type.
- Supports all true-type and type 1 fonts.
Powerful Graphics Features:
- Full set of drawing tools (line, oval, rectangle, etc.)
- Full color, gradient, and shading support.
- Group, rotate, snap-to-grid, stretch, reshape graphics objects.
- Zoom up to 16x for precise graphics placement.
- Twain interface supports scanning (or digital cameras) directly into Publish-iT.
- Tile bitmaps or use gradients for background.
- Apply textures (like oak, marble) and pictures to text, backgrounds, and objects.
Flexible Graphics File Features:
- Import pictures and clipart from BMP, GIF, JPEG, TIFF, and metafiles (EMF
- Save pictures, clipart, and drawings as BMP and metafiles (EMF and WMF).
Picture (bitmap) Editing:
- Crop pictures.
- Smooth, blur, and sharpen.
- Adjust brightness, contrast, and color balance.
Documentation: Comprehensive on-line
help, a tutorial, templates and examples.
Supported Printers: Supports all
windows-compatible black & white and color printers.
System Requirements: Supports Windows 95
/ 98 / ME / NT / 2000 / XP / Vista. There are no other special system requirements. Mac
users: sorry, there is no Mac version.
Free Trial: You
can download Publish-iT and try it for free for 21 days. PUBLISH-iT registration costs only
or $36 for Publish-iT PRO (with PDF support). Registration removes all usage
limitations and provides free support and upgrades for two years.
Awards: Publish-iT has received the
Ziff-Davis Shareware 5-star rating (the industry's highest rating), the TuCows 5-cow
rating, and the America Online Desktop Publishing Top Picks rating. Click here for independent reviews.
- "Sure, you may find some programs that may provide a
simple template but PUBLISH-IT software has it all. My hats off to the developers of
this program, starting with the amount of options available to create a first class
newsletter down to the impeccable on-line technical support". John Dunlapp.
- "Is it really possible to get a quality
desktop-publishing program in a file that's under 1MB to download? Yep, and its name is
Publish-iT. This lean but still very capable DTP app enables you to create newsletters,
brochures, advertisements, and other publications with ease. Before you shell out big
bucks for a commercial DTP app such as Microsoft Publisher, you owe it to yourself to take
Publish-iT for a 21-day test flight first." ZD Net Review. 11/00.
- "I evaluated about 4 other DTP programs, but I liked
the trial Publish-It because it felt intuitive to me". J Davis, Ontario, 6/01.
- "I have been using Publish It for about 6 months in my
small business. I design ad copy for my advertising (camera ready results saving on art
and set up fees), I also use it as a word processor. I have had tremendous results and its
fairly easy to use. After trying several other programs I decided that Publish It was
easier to use and had less issues. I'm glad I did and I recommend it to anyone wanting an
easy to use DTP program that gets great professional results." Brian Anderson,Bossier
- "I have been using PublishIt for a couple of days now
and I want to tell you I am so impressed with it. I once produced a monthly newsletter and
I used MS Publisher. I now have an iMac and it has QuarkExpress. Your PublishIt is as good
as either of the two. I am so impressed with some of the features like master pages and
the ability to move objects with the arrow key." Richard Gideon. 11/01.
- "I wanted to let you know that I absolutely love this software! I used
it to create our groups resource guide recently and have been nothing but impressed with
how easy it is to use. " Monique Moya. 6/02.
- "Easiest program I've used for newsletters and kid's
menus." JoAnn Bondiskey. 11/02.
- "Your software is a godsend to take care of my needs
without having to spend mucho buckos on Quark or PageMaker. Your software fills a critical
gap between standard MS Office offerings and the high-end stuff, which amounts to
tough-to-learn and get up-to-speed bloatware for typical end-user
applications." Steve Luster. 1/03.
- "I very much appreciate your thoroughness and help.
Publish-iT is an excellent program, and my friend loves her brochures. I could never get
this level of assistance from any other company." Jeff Kaplan. 2/03.
- "I think you did a great job with Publish-iT. It
is a easy, straight forward yet a powerful program. I developed a beautiful brochure
from scratch in a couple of hours." Doug Moffat. 4/03.
- "Your product incidentally, is simply brilliant - we
will have a leaflet range in production by tonight. " Patrick Jennings. 6/03.
- "I have been using Publish It for the past 11 days,
and find it very nice to use. Just thought i'd drop a note and tell you how much i do like
it and appreciate the work you have done on this. Keep up the good work please, I find the
Publish It a real gem and it has done exactly what i wanted to do." Terri
- "I'm very happy with your product, having
already completed and printed off the first issue of my mum's church newsletter. It was a
bit daunting at first but I looked at examples of other newsletters around the house and
implemented some of their design into mine. It actually came out looking as good as I
envisioned it. The price of your program is an incredible deal for what it does."
Gary Simpson. 9/03.
- "Your program is so far, the best for
making booklets; it is the most user friendly." Vicki Watson. 10/03.
Publish-iT PRO and PDF users.
After you register for Publish-iT PRO, you must download and install the Publish-iT
PRO upgrade from here, or install it from our CD. The terms of licensing agreement for PDF
support prohibit us from distributing PDF support to unregistered users.
For instant registration click here.